www.belsamz.com, in application of current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the Website: www.belsamz.com, are included in the files automated specific to users of the services of www.belsamz.com
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities of www.belsamz.com
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
www.belsamz.com adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The user can exercise these rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address: Paseo De Los Tilos, 6 Casa 33 Monteprincipe – Boadilla Del Monte – 28668 (Madrid).
The user declares that all the information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to www.belsamz.com
Purpose of processing personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At www.belsamz.com, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: www.belsamz.com, with the following purposes:
- To comply with the commercial, labor, corporate and accounting obligations of the company.
- Sending commercial information and newsletters on new services offered on the web and in the sector.
- Comply with the internal processes of the company regarding the administration of suppliers and contractors.
- The process of archiving, updating systems, protection and custody of company information and databases.
- The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been entered into for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes.
- For security or fraud prevention purposes.
- Execute a contract signed remotely with the user.
- Acquire the products offered through the website.
- Send promotional information electronically.
- Provide the information requested by the user through the contact form.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, making it impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
For how long are the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of www.belsamz.com, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside www.belsamz.com and to the carriers to make the shipments, except legal obligation.
Hosting services located within the European Economic Area have been contracted,
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, www.belsamz.com is not responsible for the user’s breach of the GDPR.
Intellectual property rights www.belsamz.com
www.belsamz.com is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property, “know how” and any other rights related to the contents of the website www.belsamz.com and the services offered therein, as well as of the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or use not strictly private of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.belsamz.com is not allowed without prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property
The user must respect third-party programs made available by www.belsamz.com, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
www.belsamz.com owns the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights of the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for their duration.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from www.belsamz.com, and the user is prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by www.belsamz.com , assuming civil and criminal responsibility derived from any incident that could occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual property of the content hosted
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by www.belsamz.com and, in particular of:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of www.belsamz.com, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses to send unwanted mass mail.
The user has full responsibility for the content of his website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, third-party claims and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, third-party rights and protection of minors.
The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user will indemnify www.belsamz.com for the expenses generated by the imputation of www.belsamz.com in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision. .
Protection of information hosted
www.belsamz.com makes backup copies of the contents hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last backup copy.
The services offered, except for the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents stored in the backup copies made by www.belsamz.com, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to www.belsamz.com
In application of the LSSI. www.belsamz.com will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, www.belsamz.com is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of www.belsamz.com that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.