TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Owner: Belén Sanz De Madrid Pelayo. Hereinafter www.belsamz.com, the website or the owner.
- Registered office: Boadilla Del Monte – 28668 (Madrid)
- CIF/NIF: 07234268D
- Phone: 638838798
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this text we make available to all users and customers the conditions of use and registration that are applicable to our online sales platform www.belsamz.com, reflecting all the rights and obligations of the parties.
Along with these conditions, each of the services provided may be regulated by conditions of use and registration of a particular nature, it being mandatory in any case that the user expressly accept them before their use and/or contracting.
- PRIOR INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO ELECTRONIC PROCUREMENT
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, contracts entered into electronically will produce all the effects provided for by the legal system, provided that the consent of both parties concurs and this can be accredited.
For these purposes, it will be understood that the monitoring of all phases of the registration process and, where appropriate, the payment of the corresponding economic amount, necessarily implies the provision of the express consent required for contracting.
The contracting conditions indicated below are directly applicable to the contracting of all products made available through the website www.belsamz.com, unless expressly provided otherwise.
The product contracting procedure is carried out completely electronically through our platform, without the physical presence of the parties and/or external physical transaction at any time.
Any person with Internet access can carry out the contracting.
The phases of the contracting procedure are visible to users throughout the contracting procedure. 3 phases can be distinguished:
- User identification.
- Selection of the service and payment method.
- Confirmation of the service.
The user must only select the product they wish to purchase and press the purchase button provided for this purpose. In this way, the contracting procedure will begin, which will always follow the steps indicated above for all available services.
Once the product, quantity, applicable taxes, total price and payment method have been selected, the platform will show the user a summary of the contract made, together with the applicable contract conditions, which in any case must be expressly accepted. by the user to be able to follow the contracting process.
Once the acceptance box of the contracting conditions has been checked, if any of the electronic means of payment have been selected, the user will be directly redirected to the corresponding external payment platform to make the payment, without www.belsamz .com has the possibility of accessing the user’s credit card and/or payment system data at any time.
The security of the payment procedure is guaranteed by the financial institution.
Once the contracting of the service or product is finished, a summary screen of the contracting carried out will be displayed.
If the payment by credit card has been selected, this will be carried out through the bank’s POS, a platform completely unrelated and independent of the provider.
Within a maximum period of 24 hours, the contracting party will receive an email in which all the information related to the order will be displayed. This document is confirmation that the contract has been carried out successfully, being valid as a means of accreditation for any type of claim, as long as the corresponding payment receipt is attached.
The provider informs the user that all the contracts made will be registered in a file for the control and management of contracts, in which they will be reflected, together with the information of the contracted services, additional information to guarantee security and evidence of the correct execution. of the procedure.
AVAILABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE OFFER
We strive to stock all items offered on the website. In the event that you request products that are not in stock, we reserve the right not to accept the offer.
You will be informed by email and any payment will be returned, of course.
In accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the user has the right to withdraw of the contract during a period of 14 DAYS from receipt of the product. The products must be returned in perfect condition, in their original packaging and unused.
The withdrawal will not be accepted in the following cases:
- a) The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been fully executed by the employer, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
- b) The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- c) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- d) The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire quickly.
- e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- f) The supply of goods that, after their delivery and taking into account their nature, have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
- g) The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of entering into the sales contract and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the employer cannot control.
- h) Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the employer to visit them to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; If, during that visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts used necessarily to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal must apply to said additional services or goods .
- i) The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- j) The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- k) Contracts entered into through public auctions.
- l) The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of execution.
- m) The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must simply request it in writing to any of the addresses mentioned below, expressly indicating their request to exercise the right of withdrawal:
Paseo De Los Tilos, 6 – Boadilla Del Monte – 28668 (Madrid)
In any case, it is up to the consumer and user to prove that they have exercised their right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.
Once the request to exercise the right of withdrawal has been received, and after checking the status of the returned merchandise, we will proceed to refund the economic amount paid (without in any case including the shipping and management costs that could have been paid initially ) within a maximum period of 30 days from the moment of receipt of the withdrawal and always through the means used to pay for the service, or failing that, by bank transfer.
The client or user may cancel their order, as long as it is not already in delivery. In this case, you must contact the OWNER via email or Customer Service channels, providing your identification data and order reference number. In case of cancellations, the amounts previously paid by the user or client will be refunded, through the same means used for the initial transaction.
The forms of payment accepted in the online store are:
- Credit/debit card
All rates will be increased by the amount corresponding to the taxes in force on the date of issue of the invoice, being duly reflected in the summary of each purchase.
TAXES, COSTS AND DELIVERY TIME
Our products include applicable VAT
All our products include free shipping in Spain (Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Canary Islands).
GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are deeply committed to ensuring that our services function correctly and in accordance with the conditions agreed with our users. However, sometimes it is possible that situations may arise, especially due to the intervention of ill-intentioned third parties, that could lead to liability.
In this sense, below we indicate those situations in which we are not responsible for the actions of the users, assuming all the derived responsibilities:
- In the event that information appears published on the platform that has not been hosted by us or that, if applicable, has been published by a third party outside the organization.
- In the event that the platform is not operational for technical reasons attributable to third parties or unforeseeable causes and/or force majeure.
- In the event that the user or any third party, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the platform any type of defamatory, insulting, discriminatory material, that incites violence or that goes against morality, public order, fundamental rights, the public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties.
- In the event that the user or any third party uses the platform to introduce data, viruses, malicious code, hardware or any other instrument or electronic or physical device, and damage is caused to the systems of other users.
Sometimes the products shown on the web may suffer changes from the original due to photography or screen calibration.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Mornings from Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Phone: 638838798
- OUT-OF-COURT RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
Likewise, in the terms contained in article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013, on the resolution of consumer disputes, a direct link is provided to the online dispute resolution platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or conflict that may arise, derived from these terms or conditions, Spanish Law will apply. The resolution of judicial conflicts will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or client.
Last Update: 14/10/2021